Business Development Associate
Are you a dedicated professional passionate about joining a dynamic, VC-backed marketing technology startup? DataSine uses AI and psychology to revolutionise the way businesses communicate with their customers. Having just closed a Series A round, the team is ready for growth. We’re looking for a person to strengthen our Business Development team. Somebody who’s keen to get their hands on a rare opportunity with one of the leading startups in the London tech scene.
DataSine is a VC-backed Series A startup based in London, which is using psychology to humanise data-driven marketing and build human-centred AI tools for marketers. Our product, Pomegranate, is a content editing suite powered by machine learning, which helps marketers create personalised customer experiences at scale.
Now at a growth stage, we are looking to grow our Sales department to boost our sales worldwide.
What you will do
- Research organisations and professionals online to identify new leads and new markets
- Contact and follow-up with potential clients via email or phone, setting up meetings
- Sell the coolest marketing AI solution out there
- Identify our clients’ needs and develop new business opportunities
- Support Sales Director and CEO with executive sales tasks (meeting minutes and follow-ups)
- Promote our software tool online, at events, through face to face meetings and conferences
- Produce proposals, client decks, and one-pagers to drive business development
- Shape our business development strategy
What makes you a great fit
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Previous Business Development experience at a (tech) startup (3+ years)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Pragmatic attitude & getting-the-job-done mentality
- Aim to reach learning goals and KPIs with a dedication to improve
You’d be a superstar if you have
- Experience selling to Enterprises
- In-depth knowledge about AI and/or the Marketing industry
- Knowledge of HubSpot, or any other CRM
- Trello, Slack, G-Suite experience
- Competitive Salary
- Vibrant, international and diverse team (15 people growing to 25)
- Cool office in Farringdon, Clerkenwell
- Potential for travel opportunities (Europe, Asia, Russia, USA)
- Regular team social events
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We particularly encourage applications from people in groups underrepresented in the technology industry.
Our interview process typically consists of an initial phone screen and one on-site interview. The process usually takes about 1 week in total but our fastest hire was in just 24 hours!
Not everything fits into a job ad! If you’re interested or have any questions – please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.