We’re looking to bring in an ambitious Content Specialist to join our Marketing team.
You will be reporting to our Marketing Director, working across all of our digital channels and touchpoints (paid, earned and owned), and assisting the team in the creation of content and marketing assets for our digital platforms.
The role requires a creative wordsmith with a high-level of written English. You should have excellent research skills and a knack for making complex topics easy to understand.
You should also be comfortable authoring both long and short-form content that is well-formatted, including ad copy, marketing / brand comm, social media, etc.
You should also have experience using CMS such as WordPress.
DataSine is currently going through an ambitious rebrand project (we’re working with a top-rated branding agency and have engaged a seasoned Art Director – we’re excited!). Bringing in a Content Editor / Specialist at this stage means you will have a new brand toolset at your disposal. Working off (and making the most of) brand guidelines must be second-nature to you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior-to-mid Content Specialist. We’re a B2B startup with a B2C flair.
- Create relevant and engaging written content across all online marketing channels including blog, social media, newsletters, the website and print collateral.
- Take our (new) brand voice and translate into the perfect copy for our users.
- Research and produce in-depth, long-form thought leadership articles and white papers.
- Research and produce engaging short-form content, such as ad copy, social posts, etc.
- You’re a creative wordsmith and ideas generator.
- You love researching and writing, and you can transform any topic into must-read material at speed.
- You’re a grammar pedant and a spelling star – you’ll be able to sub your own work.
- You have an obsession with perfect prose and can execute this for our app, website and marketing materials (digital and offline ads).
- You possess a knack for twisting copy (particularly what can sometimes be dry, difficult-to-understand topics) and content in a way that is engaging.
- You’re experienced in writing optimised copy for Google ads, SEO and other digital channels.
- You have a working experience of SEO keyword research and the use of keywords in digital copy.
- You’ve ideally worked in a startup, journalistic or agency environment.
- You can manage rapidly-changing requirements and pay close attention to detail under pressure.
- You think creatively and adapt quickly.
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We particularly encourage applications from people in groups underrepresented in the technology industry.
Our interview process typically consists of an initial phone screen and one on-site interview. The process usually takes about 1 week in total but our fastest hire was in just 24 hours!