DataSine is one of the most innovative tech startups with our product, “Pomegranate” combining psychology with artificial intelligence – we’re not only on a mission to provide marketers with previously unavailable tools, but we want to radically improve how brands communicate with their customers.
We’re currently going through an ambitious rebrand and digital transformation. As part of this exciting phase, we’re looking for an experienced CRM Manager to come on board to devise, implement and take ownership of our CRM / User Engagement function to support our ambitious growth plans.
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup. As DataSine’s CRM Manager, you’ll be based in our new, cool London / Clerkenwell office and report directly into the Marketing Director.
As a member of the DataSine marketing team, you will work to plan, implement, test and report on multi-channel campaigns and user journeys that reach users at every stage of their experience with DataSine, increasing engagement and retention of our user base.
In this role you will be required to design and implement strategies for sustainable organisational growth, revenue generation and data-driven decision-making through member and customer engagement and data management.
You will work closely with the Marketing Director and Product Manager to ensure our Hubspot CRM, Product and backend database communicate effectively and that the data in each system is accurate, relevant and secure.
- We are looking for a highly ambitious person with an innovative, curious mindset.
- You have proven previous experience and success in CRM automation, email marketing and database segmentation.
- You have a growth-hacker mindset; you know what it takes to build and navigate our users effectively through the AARRR funnel.
- You apply a growth methodology in line with our wider marketing culture; meaning, you’re data-driven and run experiments with a “Test-Learn-Iterate” approach.
- Planning and implementation of DataSine’s CRM strategy (activation, conversion, retention and brand advocacy).
- Development of CRM programs, including, but not limited to: Email (automation / newsletter).
- Responsibility creating and maintaining DataSine’s CRM publishing calendar.
- Work with our in-house creatives (copywriter and digital designer) to produce striking content for emails / comms that generate user engagement.
- Work with the Sales team to increase revenue generation through innovative data-driven CRM and engagement approaches.
- Design appropriate messaging to customers, devising engaging and imaginative nurturing programmes in-line with the business objectives.
- Have a good understanding of GDPR best-practices in relation to the role.
- Work closely with our Performance- and Social Media marketing specialists towards unified cross-channel user journeys and experiences.
- Ensure learnings from your growth experiments are being evaluated and acted on.
- Own campaign targets, monitor and adapt plans to keep in-line with agreed objectives.
- Produce regular CRM and email marketing insight reports.
- Continuously evaluate and optimise existing touch points, while identifying and creating new ones.
- Create and foster a test-and-learn environment: Frequent optimisation to deliver measurable results.
- Work closely with our content and design specialists to develop sharper, more engaging and relevant on-brand communications for our user base.
- Drive best-practice across all of DataSine’s CRM activity, working collaboratively with other team members to share learnings.
You’ll have 2 – 3 years’ CRM / email marketing experience within a B2B / martech environment or with a complex, innovative CRM at a B2C brand.
We’re a startup and it’s crucial you take pride in hitting deadlines, enjoy and anticipate change and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent knowledge and high-level understanding of CRM systems, campaign and integrated channel marketing and complex automation.
- Ideally experience with Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Proven track record delivering results via multi-touch customer lifecycle (user journeys, touchpoint optimisation, data analysis, automation and segmentations).
- Segmentation & analytical skills are essential.
- Knowledge of email / user engagement and automation systems (i.e. Hubspot, MailChimp, Salesforce, Dotmailer, Autopilot, Campaign Monitor, etc.) and data feeds.
- Experience at directing and motivating external vendors.
- Proficient in budget management and analytics with a strong commercial sense and vision.
- CRM/email/mobile marketing thought leader: Exceptional or ambition to become a thought-leader of trends and developments in CRM.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, outgoing, proactive, hands-on and flexible.
- Develop and implement CRM strategies with the Sales Team to facilitate leads conversion.
- Experienced at creating CRM and email marketing campaigns
- Be unafraid to do things differently.
- Native-level of English
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We particularly encourage applications from people in groups underrepresented in the technology industry.
Our interview process typically consists of an initial phone screen and one on-site interview. The process usually takes about 1 week in total but our fastest hire was in just 24 hours!