DataSine is a London-based, VC-funded, tech startup which is bringing together machine learning and psychology to enable companies to personalise how they talk to their customers at scale. As part of our ambitious growth plans, DataSine is looking to bring in a Marketing Manager.
About The Role
You will be a key part of the Marketing Team, reporting directly to our Marketing Director and working with our Content Editor, Visual Designer and Performance Marketing Manager to plan, build, manage and report on all our marketing activities.
This is a hands-on role and as our Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all our marketing campaign activities: Ideate and deliver impactful, cross-channel campaign activations, conduct experiments with the objective to gain quick learnings, build reports and act on your findings.
You will turn our content strategy into reality by owning the publication calendars (blog, email, social) and the curation of our thought-leadership blog with the objective of creating a portfolio of collateral that supports both, Sales and Marketing. In addition you will make sure that our website content adheres to SEO best-practices and you will be supporting the Marketing Director on managing PR activities and assist developing new opportunities.
What we are looking for
- A highly ambitious and confident team player with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar B2B role – ideally from a fast-growth startup culture
- You have past experience ideally as manager, with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, Management or similar.
- This is a hands-on role with a lot of responsibility and would suit a marketer who possesses that magic balance between being organised while equally scrappy enough to get stuff quickly through the door.
- You are naturally creative, a keen learner with an interest in growth marketing and disruptive marketing practices. You have an understanding of the AARRR funnel and lead generation, you know the correlation between acquisition and retention marketing and have conducted testing / experiments across various marketing channels.
- We are looking for someone with campaign management experience, content marketing campaigns (i.e. blogs, whitepapers, web copy, press releases), SEO, email marketing and Social Media account management.
- While you don’t need to be a CRM expert, you should have a working experience with CRM’s such as Hubspot, Mailchimp or Salesforce.
- We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate, someone that can take ownership and is also hungry to gain experience from a fast-rising startup.
- The role will require a number of tasks that you’ll own, develop and enhance.
- As we evolve, so will your role. You will be expected to take a lot of responsibility and learn quickly. However, you will have a great support network around you – at Datasine we’re cultivating a supportive work culture and we’re all in this together.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and the ability to work well under pressure towards tight deadlines
- You have a proactive nature and can juggle several things at the same time
- You are excited about learning new skills
- You have an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyse and present marketing activity in a clear, concise manner.
- Self-starter attitude ready to fit into a fast paced start up.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and social media management tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and creative design tools (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator).
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We particularly encourage applications from people in groups underrepresented in the technology industry.
Our interview process typically consists of an initial phone screen and one on-site interview. The process usually takes about 1 week in total but our fastest hire was in just 24 hours!