Interested in building a world-class business development pipeline to bring state-of-the-art MarTech to some of the world’s biggest customers? Want to get involved with one of London’s most exciting, VC-backed startups?
We are looking for a an experienced project manager to help us onboard and manage enterprise customers, lead internal projects and help grow the company. You will help coordinate the work of the various teams within the company, connect with our clients and make sure everything is aligned.
Our processes are good, but it’s going to be important that somebody keeps track of progress and liaises with the teams regularly so that everything is in sync. This job is all about ensuring collaboration while also keeping track of the the enterprise projects.
We particularly encourage applicants from underrepresented groups in the technology industry.
DataSine is a tech startup which is bringing together machine learning and psychology to enable companies to personalise how they talk to their customers at scale.
Now that we’ve raised our Series A, we are looking to grow our team with an experienced and versatile project manager.
- A proven track record of successfully managing tech and non-tech projects from inception to implementation
- Three or more years of experience in project management
- Previous work in a startup is a plus
- Comfortable with managing highly complex projects involving external stakeholders and multiple teams
- Analytical – you actively look for creative solutions to problems
- Meticulous – you are stickler for detail
- A strategic thinker – you see the big picture and can drive towards it
- Team player – you love talking to different people making sure everyone is aligned and driving towards the same goal
- Define projects, schedules, budgets, and objectives for enterprise-level projects
- Manage projects from on-boarding to conclusion
- Manage costs, schedules, perform ongoing review of project status, identify project risks and propose solutions
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to manage projects, ensuring alignment between client, company and project team expectations
- Track the status of various internal and external projects by organising meetings, keeping track of relevant deadlines
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not everything fits into a job ad! If you’re interested or have any questions – please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.