Interested in building a world-class business development pipeline to bring a cutting-edge MarTech to some of the world’s biggest customers? Want to get involved with one of London’s most exciting, VC-backed startups?
We’re looking for a proactive and experienced sales leader who is looking for a challenge of setting up, and running the sales process for DataSine. You’ll need to have the experience and the expertise to plan strategically and execute flawlessly, and you’ll love to problem solve, build teams and beat targets. You’ll be able to have a real impact, growing something from the ground up!
Analytical at heart, you’ll need to understand sales performance inside-out, be confident at closing deals and enjoy building a department from the ground up. From hiring & training new members of the team, to providing frequent updates and forecasts for the leadership team, to pitching the company on stage, communication will be key, along with a cool head and extensive experience driving actual growth within a company.
We particularly encourage applicants from underrepresented groups in the technology industry.
DataSine is a tech startup which is bringing together machine learning and psychology to enable companies to personalise how they talk to their customers at scale.
Now at a growth stage, we are looking to grow our Sales department to boost our sales worldwide.
- A proven track record of closing successful SaaS deals of up to £500K per year worldwide (specifically in EMEA and North America)
- Proven experience (5+ years) being part of a sales team, managing workflows, attending sales meetings and closing deals, setting up sales processes and hiring team members.
- Some experience building a sales function – perhaps you were the first person on the ground and had to build a sales team; figure out how to hire great people; take a new product to market; optimise a sales funnel and implement the right tools for the job
- Exposure to or an interest in joining London’s startup scene
- You’re comfortable with a highly technical product
- You’re analytical; you actively look for creative solutions to problems
- You’re experimental; the thought of constantly running tests and trying new things excites you
- You’re a strategic thinker; be it identifying & tackling new verticals, budgeting or expansion planning
- You’re decisive; take the lead and make things happen
- Build and execute a repeatable sales process, write our sales books, proactively prospect customers, build a sales funnel and process, follow up with existing leads
- Build a team to execute the strategy
- Work closely with the Executive Leadership and other teams in the company to drive growth, expansion, and understanding of the customer journeys
- Leverage data & analytics to truly understand the drivers of performance, consolidate insight from new and potential customers
- Attending sales meetings, events, presenting on stage where required and are happy to travel both domestic and international
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment with rapidly changing business demands
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not everything fits into a job ad! If you’re interested or have any questions – please send your CV to: email@example.com.