Senior Software Engineer
Interested in joining an agile, diverse and creative technical team? Want to get involved with one of London’s most exciting startups? We are looking for a gifted and highly motivated senior software engineer to help us build the world’s first personality based marketing automation platform.
DataSine is a tech startup which is bringing together machine learning and psychology to enable companies to personalise how they talk to their customers at scale. Now in high demand, we are looking to grow our team to build a world-class product suite to meet the needs of our clients.
Our tech stack
We have a broad technical palette, with our current stack including:
- Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy, NumPy, SciPy and lots of machine learning tech),
- Docker, Kubernetes and AWS hosting environment,
- Full CD and monitoring pipeline including Jenkins, GitHub and DataDog.
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent commercial experience;
- 5+ years engineering experience, including Python and at least one other language;
- Experience leading development practices in software teams;
- An excellent grasp of full-stack software development, from front-end engineering skills to cloud-based containerised hosting environments, taking in RDBMS and NoSQL data storage and scalable RESTful API design.
- A natural feel for leading technical architecture design and discussion, developing creative solutions to a wide range of technical problems.
- Plenty of experience working with and implementing continuous integration and delivery processes;
- The desire to build rock-solid software by using TDD, code reviews, Git;
- Exposure to or an interest in joining London’s startup scene;
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
At DataSine, you’ll be …
- Leading development of a product suite of intelligent content authoring tools, analytics and visualisation software, cloud-hosted, scalable and using a bleeding-edge machine learning stack;
- Mentoring and training junior engineers, instilling technical excellence, implementing best practices and providing leadership every day;
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment with rapidly changing business demands;
- Contributing meaningful changes to the architecture and design of our platform;
- Working directly with members of every department, from the CEO to the marketing team, to help direct product strategy;
- Participating as a key member of a small team, supporting your colleagues, leading when necessary and always breaking new ground.
A bit about our team
We are a diverse and friendly bunch, and because we know about psychology, we also know that work-life balance is very important. We work sensible hours, dedicate work time to team and personal wellbeing, and keep a focus on our workplace being a supportive environment. If that sounds appealing, we’d love to speak to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We particularly encourage applications from people in groups underrepresented in the technology industry.
Apply now – send us your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.